Measure, Annotate And Analyze With Ease
ezMeasure® allows you to measure, annotate, and analyze your images with just a few clicks. Create written reports that include the raw data, plus the images involved. ezMeasure Software allows you to view images from a camera or a saved folder. These can be viewed, replayed and analysed.
Download A 30 Day Trial
Mac 0SX Version: – Requires OSX 10.5 or Higher Windows Version 64 Bit: – Requires 7, 8 or 10
EzMeasure Software Helps You To Measure, Annotate And Analyze With Ease
Create written reports that include the raw data, plus the images involved. ezMeasure Software allows you to view images from a camera or a saved folder. These can be viewed, replayed and analyzed.
Capture High Quality Images
Create enhanced still photos or record a live video stream for play back.
- Camera Aquisition: Capture still photos or show live pictures. Record a video stream and play it back.
- Fill Mode Tool determines the image size: Fit-to-Fill the entire viewing area, Zoomed in, or Preserve the Original aspect ratio.
- Location Button provides a cursor for the X,Y,Z-axis coordinates. Moving the Cursor with the mouse updates the coordinates.
- Intensity Button displays the current image “color” in a users definable coordinate system , eg Red, Green Blue, HSI, LAB….
- Grid Feature allows you to locate and compare with ease.
- Calibration sets the image pixels to real units eg mm or inches.
- Measure Distance Tool measures distances between different points, or edges.
- Geometry Tool places geometrical shapes within the image. The user can choose; line, point, or create hand draw images or points.
- Text Button allows annotations directly onto the screen. The user has the ability to adjust the size and appearance of the text.
- Geometry Distance Tool allows you to click on various geometric shapes and measure the distance between them.
- Magnify Region of Interest Button gives you control to zoom in, or magnify a particular area on your image.