|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand:||Unicomp||System Resolution Rate:||2.8LP/mm|
|Tube Voltage:||160KV/225KV||Generator Focal Size:||0.5mm/1.0mm|
Inline Wheel Hub X-ray Inspection inner outer structure nonconformity detection
UNC160-Y2-D9 is our inline X-ray inspection system for alloy wheels. Using our new digital detector array it combines high-speed wheel inspection with outstanding image quality.
Unicomp Technology UNC series offer dynamic lines of imaging systems and services for automotive components that detect defects.
Safety-critical cast component manufacturers utilize x-ray inspection technology to verify casting integrity. Casting defects such as cavities, gas, inclusion, tearing, foreign material, porosity, shrinkage and sponge are found quickly and objectively using x-ray inspection.
The wheel X-ray inspection system can be operated in 2 standard modes: auto mode and manual mode, in manual mode, the operator put the wheel on right position by using the switch, and adjusted the X-ray parameters manually. The system has high inspection speed, high image quality. It is convenient for people to analyze the image and assess the defect.
1. Reliable inspection decisions based on outstanding image quality
2. High-speed wheel inspection of the heaviest wheels with our new gripper manipulator
3. Automatic inspection software for a reliable, objective inspection decision and low pseudo reject numbers
4. Revolving in/out-feed doors for high throughput at maximum up-time and minimum maintenance costs
5. Automatic calibration, eliminating need for frequent program maintenance
6. Full integration into the plant for efficient and comfortable processes
|Sample Dimensions||13’’-22’’ Aluminum alloy wheel hub|
|Pixel Pitch||139 [m]|