The economical COORD3 ARES series of small and medium measuring volume bridge DCC air bearing bridge configuration CMMs offer high performance measuring platforms providing the ultimate in stable metrology performance. A COORD3 ARES CMM can be equipped with Renishaw touch or scanning probes and are suitable for all applicable manufacturing measuring applications. Available with a CMM bridge widths of 500mm, 700mm and 900mm, the ARES Bridge range offers a series of CMM model sizes to accommodate your specific measurement requirement.
The ARES Bridge CMM is available in two performance levels – Standard L and NT High Performance models.
The ARES NT model has a silicon carbide Z axis column increasing the overall stiffness of the measuring platform and providing an outstanding CMM system for high accuracy metrology applications utilizing the full range of Renishaw scanning technologies.
ARES machines can be equipped with the Renishaw PH20 infinite positioning probe head offering the unique ‘head touches’ measuring function providing a triple increase in CMM measuring productivity. For budget applications requiring an automated probe head index the ingenious Renishaw RTP Probe Head provides automated probe index by utilizing the CMM’s own motion.
The ARES CMM offers a lower overall height compared to most other CMM brands. A low profile support stand is also available reducing the overall ARES CMM height by a further 100mm for reduced ceiling height inspection laboratory installation.
CMM Volumetric Accuracy from 1.8 + L/333
500mm x 500mm x 500mm | 700mm x 500mm x 500mm
700mm x 650mm x 500mm | 1000mm x 650mm x 500mm | 1200mm x 650mm x 500mm
700mm x 650mm x 650mm | 1000mm x 650mm x 650mm | 1200mm x 650mm x 650mm
1300mm x 880mm x 650mm | 1600 x 880mm x 650mm | 1900mm x 880mm x 650mm
Metrology Power with Simplicity
The ARES CMM comes equipped with TouchDMIS the game changing metrology software for CMM usability, offering the world’s first all TOUCH CMM software and with full CAD capability. TouchDMIS requires just a few hours of training and an incredibility short learning curve. TouchDMIS takes the expert out of CMM measuring and programming.
- Nominal Temperature 20 °C
- Allowable Temperature Range: 18 – 22 °C (Extended Range 16 – 26 °C)
- Temperature Gradient: 0.5° C/hour – 2° C/day – 0.5° C/meter (Extended Range 5° C/day – 1.0° C/meter)
- Operating Temperature Range: 15 – 35 °C
- Relative Humidity 40 – 80% (non condensing)
- Acceptable Vibrations: 30mm/ sec2 1-10Hz | 15mm/ sec2 10-20Hz | 50mm/ sec2 20-100Hz
- Minimum Air Supply 5 Bar -72PSI
- Air Consumption 100Nl/min
- Power Supply Voltage 230v 50Hz or 110v 60Hz (+/- 2% single phase)
- Maximum Power Consumption 10A 1200W (1600W on larger models)
- All COORD3 CMM products are evaluated for accuracy using the ISO10360 standard.