Non-destructive inspection is now at 1/5 the price of conventional CT at faster speed.
Visualize internal structure and conditions without destroying only one with x-ray CT scans.
Internal structure revealed with non-destructive inspection
X-ray CT system that allows 3D image data produced based on the x-ray scans. It enables internal defect inspection, assembly confirmation, checking condition of air bubbles, dimension measurement, etc., without destroying and crushing the actual object. 3D data can be also specified with their internal positional relations.
The conventional CT inspection system was as expensive as hundreds of thousands dollars, and the acquisition of 3D data required tens of minutes, avoiding many people to consider a CT inspection to one of their non-destructive tests, and it was limited to few applications.
However, with its CT technology used in the medical and dental fields, RF has developed a new concept CT scans at 1/5 the price of conventional CT, enabling the inspection speed faster. Just 45 seconds from the start of scanning. Everyone can easily perform internal inspection on the spot.
Only 45 seconds!
・You can check the inside without cutting, so you do not have to destroy the item.
・Since polishing near the surface layer can be done, there is no polishing loss.
・We can verify our own technology on the spot. It led to shortening development time.
Non-Destructive X-Ray CT Inspection System
Sites installed with specified locations
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Iwatsuka Plant
- Paloma, Oguchi Plant
- Toyota Auto Body, Inabe Plant
- Toyota Boshoku, Sanage Plant
- Toyota Motor Corporation, Design and R&D Department
- Toyota Motor Corporation, Body R&D Department
- Oji Nepia Co., Ltd., Kasugai Plant
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Nishio Die Cast Plant
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Manufacturing Plant Management Group
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Engineering Management Department
- Lixil Group Corporation. , Toilets & Vanities Department
- Denso Corporation, Information and Communication System Department
- Shimadzu Corporation, Analysis Measurement Department
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency J-PARC
- Konica Minolta, Tokyo Site (Hino block)
- Meiji, Research and Development Laboratory
- Sumitomo Riko Co., Ltd, Anti-Vibration Production Management Department
- Nissan Creative Services, Measurement Technology Department
- Shimano Inc., Bicycle Components Department
- Keio University, Research Institute at Shonan Fujisawa Campus (Kanagawa)
- Shinshu University, Faculty of Engineering (Nagano)
Sites installed but facilities unspecified
- IHI Inc.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd.
- Toray Construction
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Co., Ltd.
- House Foods
- Megmilk Snow Brand Co., Ltd.
- Yanmar Co., Ltd.
- Honda Engineering Co., Ltd.
- East Japan Railway Company
- Kyushu Railway Company
- Hankyu Railway
- Okinawa Urban Monorail
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Hokkaido Electric Power Co.,Ltd.
- Tohoku Electric Power Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Electric Power Company
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Hokuriku Electric Power Company
- The Kansai Electric Power Company
- Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Nippon Television Network Corporation
- Nippon Hoso Kyokai (NHK)
- TV Asahi Corporation
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. (TBS)
- TV Tokyo
- Isuzu Motors
- Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.
- Misawa Homes Co., Ltd.
- NTT Communications
- Asahi KASEI
- Sony Global Manufacturing & Operations Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- TOTO Ltd.
- Japan Non-Destructive Inspection Inc.
- Kato Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Nisshinbo Industries, Inc.
- Tiger Corporation
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lion Corporation
- Sunstar Inc.
- Teijin Limited
- GE Healthcare Japan (General Electric Company)
- UCC Ueshima Coffee Co., Ltd.
- Sapporo Breweries Ltd.
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- University of Yamanashi
- Kyushu National Museum
- National Museum of Japanese History
- Riken, Japan
- Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
- Japan Coast Guard
- Police Laboratory
- Nara National Museum
- JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Metropolitan Police Department